Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Craft Ideas... Some to make & some checked off the "To Do" list!

Hey everyone!!

I hope this finds you well.. and you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had lots of fun with family and friends! What a great time of year! Sigh...

I love this time of the year!

We finally put up all the fall decor and busted out the Christmas decorations! YAY!

LOVE- LOVE-LOVE Christmas! Who doesn't ? Seriously!

With all the holiday decorations going up, I always tend to donate some of the old hand me downs that we were given..
Well.. it helps decrease my 9 bins of Christmas stuff and it gives me an excuse to make some holiday stuff!

So here are some ideas!!!

TO MAKE:
Stockings
Ruffle Pillows
Coffee Filter wreaths for mirrors
Wrag garland
Tree Skirt
Canvas Pictures
Wood Frames

MADE:
Christmas wreath for front door
$10

 Small Chalkboard from frame
$1.10


Cute gift box
Made for less than $3.. Had most of the stuff.. Old box, little balls from $ tree, ribbon and spray paint!

Recipe/Pic Holder
Great gift idea

Mantel for stockings and decor on LR wall (IN LOVE) Idea came from Shanty-2-Chic's blog!! It looks just like it and I will post pics once I paint the wall its going on!!

Chalkboard coffee mugs
Definitely need to get a chalk pen!


 These are some of the simple ideas that I finally had a chance to conquer during nap times!
So excited to complete the "To Do" list so I can get my holiday decor in order and completed so we can enjoy this joyous time of year!
What have you made for the holidays? I would to see! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment