Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mantel is up!!!

Hey there!!

I have been waiting to put pics up of our mantel... and it is finally up and decorated for the holidays!

I LOVE IT!!
We don't have a fireplace.. but love mantels and the fun decorating you can do with them during the changing seasons! So here is my take on the fireplace mantel decor!

BTW.. The mantel idea was from Shabby-2-chic's blog.. They used it for an entry way shelf to display pics! Check it out if you want to make one for your home!

Without further delay...
 Here it is!

Perfect place for all my family photos!
Love the hooks!! Hobby Lobby peeps, where else?!
wrag garland wrapped around christmas lights.
Love christmas! This is perfect decor for my home!
P.S. Dont mind the areas that look wet. Its because they are. Had to fill the screws and paint..

No comments:

Post a Comment